This Web site is for your personal and non-commercial use if you are 13 years of age or older at the time of usage. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web site. Furthermore, you agree that any content you upload including questions, answers, photos, videos, howtos, tips or any other information is not copyright by another entity or said content is in the public domain. You agree that programming help.com LLC has a perpetual, transferable, world wide license to transmit, reproduce, create derivative works from, and or display, modify and republish the content uploaded to the programming help.com website(s).
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to programming help.com that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
Any commercial posts may deleted without warning or prior notice.
Sharing your account is strictly prohibited.
Creating multiple accounts will result in all secondary accounts being removed, and could also result in your primary account being suspended.
Without regard to your specific location, you agree that any and all legal disputes, issues, questions or conflicts of law with respect to the administration, policies and disclaimer of warranty of the use of programming help.com.com or another website owned & operated by programming help.com LLC are to be settled pursuant to the laws of Santa Clara County, California, in the United States.
If the local laws of your jurisdiction conflict with those of Santa Clara County, California, you agree that the laws of Santa Clara County take precedence over any local law, discrepancy or ambiguity. Summary: just becuase it's legal where you live, doesn't mean it's legal on our website.
Good advice is an answer to the question that, without any links, will help the person with their problem. Links are OK, however, you must answer the actual question. A link to a search engine is NOT an acceptable answer, as that's like telling users "use a search engine instead". The reason they use programming help.com for their question is because some things are too difficult to find in a search engine, and they want real, honest, human assistance. If your answer is deemed in violation of these terms, it will be removed.
Some types of questions, answers, videos, photos and other content are not permitted
1) Anything related to suicide will be deleted.
2) Any commercial solicitation will be deleted, this includes questions where the intent is to direct somebody to a third party website, friend requests, and related activity geared towards enticing people to go elsewhere.
3) Anything related to hurtful behavior may be deleted, in our sole discretion, if the person who signs up seems to persist in trying to harm themselves.
4) Anything related to hacking websites or programs may be deleted at our sole discretion, depending on the nature of the question.
5) Anything related to acquiring bots or macros to generate online currency will be deleted.
6) Overly obscene, graphic, or bordering on profane may be deleted in our sole discretion.
7) Crude, rude, or obnoxious behavior, questions, comments or other content may result in said content being deleted, and or you account being deleted, at our discretion.
8) Any question with a link will be removed, any answer that is plagiarized or contains an incomplete answer and a link will be removed.
9) If you post the same question multiple times, we will remove all duplicates. Please only ask a question once.
10) Anything that, by Advisors or Administrators, is deemed "trolling", "troll baiting" or "flame-baiting" will be deleted. This includes the posting of controversial messages with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional or argumentative response.
11) Questions stating Can I chat, talk to me, phone numbers, etc, will be removed. We do not allow am I hot, rate my photos, how old do I look, send me an email questions OR answers - use the other site features for interpersonal communication or exchanging contact information.
12) Prayer requests, regardless of religion, will be removed from the questions & answers area.
13) Any content that is considered offensive to the programming help.com community, such as (but not limited to) racism, bigotry, religious intolerance, hate speech or physical threats against any group or individual will be deleted.
14) You may not impersonate a celebrity (through text or photographs) on programming help.com.
15) If you need help with a social network we will delete your question without warning. Those companies have customer service departments, as do we, and if you contact us about programming help.com, we'll help you. We expect other companies that compete with us to do similar.
16) False or misleading profile information, including bad email, date of birth, impersonation or similar.
17) Engaging in any activity for the purpose of increasing your points, or another member's points, is considered fraudulent behaviour and is subject to immediate and irrevocable termination of your account.
Chatting on site
If you want to chat, stick to the chat feature, fun mail and or profile comments, the question area is for getting answers not for trying to start a general chat.
Some types of photos are not permitted
1) All animated photos be deleted for the sake of consistency, as some animations can cause seizures.
2) Any pictures that show more than you'd see at a US public beach, will be removed.
3) Anything that seems to promote self harm, violence, or similar will be removed.
4) Any photos where we receive notice of copyright of said photo by another entity.
For professional help, please contact your local crisis hotline, doctor, emergency service, etc. programming help.com is not a substitute for trained medical, professional, or mental health related services.
Our absolute unequivocal disclaimer: You use this web site and software 100% at your own risk. The content on this site may be wrong, out of date, inapplicable, or misleading. This site does not replace a professional advisor. You are solely responsible for your own actions and decisions. We make no warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose as to either web site or software. We disclaim all liability, either express or implied, of any and all kinds whatsoever, to the maximum extent allowed by law. Put bluntly, this disclaimer means, in every possible way (we'll say it again), YOU USE THIS WEB SITE AND SOFTWARE 100% AT YOUR OWN RISK. If the law of your state does not allow full disclaimer of liability, then you should immediately cease and desist reading this site. If you do not accept the terms of this Disclaimer, please do NOT read the material on this website. We strongly recommend that every couple undergoing a relationship problem have the counsel of a competent professional.